Commercial legal services
Typically becoming a trusted extension of our clients’ teams, we’re frequently tasked with wider commercial law matters that support business growth while ensuring legislative compliance.
Our commercial law services include:
- Review and preparation of letters of agreements and letters of intent
- Commercial disputes and settlement letters
- Contract interpretation and negotiation
- Advice and management of TUPE transfers
- Training and advising on supplier management and related contractual obligations.
- Assessment and advice on Non-Disclosure Agreements and novations
We don’t just support large brands within the channel – we’re also a trusted partner for smaller firms who thought they couldn’t afford legal counsel.
Telecoms legal services
From Code Power applications, diversionary works advice, to drafting and negotiating terms for surveying, planning and civils works, we offer must-have advice for telecoms operators, large and small.
Our telecommunications legal services include:
- Code Power applications to OFCOM in accordance with the Communications Act 2003
- Contract drafting/negotiation for all civil works, surveying, planning and build procurement
- Drafting, review and negotiation of terms and conditions for business sales, products/services and service level agreements
- Management and resolution of all disputes and settlements
- Advice and administration of all matters relating to the New Roads and Street Works Act
- Environmental compliance
- Local authority support
- Supplier and wider stakeholder management
Want legal advice specific to the telecommunications industry?